Sunday, July 5, 2015

21 Day Fix Prep!

This past weekend I have been enjoying all that 4th of July has to offer. Great times with friends, fun at the pool, patriotic bike parade, BBQ food, drinks and treats, and of course fireworks. Which by the way surrounded us!! It was amazing!! We live in the distance to see the fireworks from Magic Kingdom and those fireworks any night are great but extra special on the 4th of July....and to add to it we had people all around us setting off some pretty AWESOME ones as well!! Here are some pictures from this weekends fun!







Before preparing for this week today, I relaxed with the family. Then the meal planning began!! I would normally plan on Saturdays because that's when we grocery shop but since it was the holiday weekend it was today.

I am starting the 21 Day Fix tomorrow....which I am super excited and a little nervous for. I have to admit I'm a CARDIO JUNKIE!!! I love a good sweat!! And I'm obsessed ;) with Shaun T!! I am a graduate of Focus T25 and Insanity Max 30. I've also done Insanity and I run. So, I love the torture of the cardio workout. Not that 21 Day Fix doesn't have cardio, I just hear it's different but I think different is exactly what I need to get me to my goals!!

So, today I planned out all my meals and snacks, went shopping and I'm all prepared for the week. I'm planning on using the Beachbody 21 Day Fix Tracker App on my phone along with this tracker that a coach on my team made. And once I get ink in my printer again I will have the weekly planner printed out. This week I just wrote it out. The pictures below show my plan. :) As I make the dinners I will post them and the recipes!!

 


I can't wait to get started and so glad you are along for the ride!! Check back tomorrow to see how day 1 went!! :)

Tracey :)








No comments:

Post a Comment